[plt-scheme] Do no evil

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 8 11:09:35 EST 2010

Owen Astrachan? It takes a 'professor of the teaching profession' to
tell the world what Knuth said in 1965? I wonder what this tells us
about wikipedia and CS education.

In case you're wondering: Knuth, vol 3, page 111 original edition.

;; ---

Pictures for teaching a bad algorithm and fancy animations that cost a
good amount of money to produce make things WORSE not better. Think
about it. No design recipe needed.