[racket] Racket & Netbook

From: Paul Ojanen (engineer at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:33:59 EDT 2010

Are there plans for a DrRacket client for Android?  I wouldn't be surprised
if netbooks start coming with Android.  (Lenovo hybrid netbook/tablet et al)

Dual-core 1.5GHz smartphones (and netbooks?) seems to be on the horizon.

I await the day when my smartphone will dock like my laptop and become my
desktop.

-Paul