[racket] Facing some flickering problems

From: Mathew Kurian (bluejamesbond at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 21:21:55 EDT 2010

I agree with that Robby, but the issue I see is once the image is loaded
once, in other words the image is seen on the frame/canvas at least once,
the next time it comes up on that same frame during the same run, it works
with minimal load time.

If someone has a bit of spare time, can he/she explain how these images are
loaded (time, allocation, garbage collection, etc) and then reproduced again
during the redraws, it would be extremely useful.

After seeing the power of state-based languages, I have am really curious
how far I can push this language (i know its limitless) especially in the
GUI?