[racket] BIG BUG! On Windows, copying a bitmap doesn't work

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 00:03:14 EDT 2010

Thanks for the help, Todd (and Matthew). This is now fixed in git and
will be in the next release.

Along the way, I improved the random test case generation that the
image test suite does (adding bitmaps and flipped images to it plus a
new predicate about saving images in files) and that uncovered several
more bugs. Go random testing!

Robby