[racket] [htdp] Help with Exercise 12.4.2

From: Sam Griff (sgriff89 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 7 22:31:12 EDT 2010

> You're not consistent with the formatting of your documentation.
Yeah... Sorry about that... I was mostly documenting the functions in
a way that would most help me understand what was going on. I agree
with you consistent documentation is important.

> So, is that table really useful?
I think so. I'm a visual person and it helped me see what was going on
in the function and what each recursive step was producing. I know you
advocate the DRs and making a Wish List but at the beginning of this
exercise I wasn't clear what the process was and what functions would
be needed in the Wish List but making the chart helped me see what
functions were needed.

Posted on the users mailing list.