[plt-scheme] mzc not found?!

From: David Cummings (david.logan.cummings at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 16:50:21 EST 2010

right, I did make install during the build I had set --prefix for. I also
set --enable-shared, and so I had all the libaries, include files, etc.
installed. However, the mzc and other helper binaries were not present in my
chosen prefix directory "/usr/local" . So I then cleaned the build direcotry
and reconfigured and made again locally, and copied the new binaries to
/usr/local/bin - leaving the other installed files unchanged.
-Dave