[plt-scheme] mzc not found?!

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 31 17:26:42 EST 2010

Well, I'm not completely sure if you're in a good state yet, but if
you go into the bin directory, you should see a binary called
setup-plt. Run it. If it isn't there, run

  mzscheme -l setup

Either way, you should be in a good state after that (if you were in a
good state already, it should completely fairly quickly; if you
weren't, it may take a while to run).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.