[plt-scheme] OpenGL and GLUT

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 16:39:57 EST 2010

Jay's code displayed something for me, though not what you might
expect. It is very easy to draw off the screen or otherwise mess up a
GL drawing so that nothing is visible. I suggest you start with really
simple programs to begin with -- just a rectangle in the centre of the
screen, for example.

HTH,
N.