[plt-scheme] Re: Mailing list subscriptions

From: Avi (n4alpaca at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 10 19:05:42 EST 2010

I hope you don't mind if I divert this discussion a little. Would you
happen to know how to compare the text of a given text box to a word?

Example:

I type hello into a text field and press go, the GUI opens a new
window and closes the current GUI window, but only if hello is typed
into the text field.

I have absolutely no clue on how to go about this seeing as simply
comparing text-contents a-text-field to a string does not work.