[racket] Can't resize DrRacket window in Ubuntu 10.10

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 23:01:39 EST 2010

This is with a clean install of 10.10 and Racket 5.0.2.

It turns out that I do have resizing ability on the top and left, but
no matter how slowly I move over the right and bottom edges, the
resizing arrows just never show up. I wonder what's different between
our two setups that's causing the variation.

Todd