[racket] ranking of search results in documentation search

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 15:01:30 EST 2010

Better ranking would be good. Meanwhile and also:

Even with excellent ranking there will be times you need to scan more
than 20. I think that's acceptable, let's just take away a pain point.

"Showing 1-20 of N matches" can be a little annoying. "Peephole" UI,
looking at results in chunks of 20: Down, over, down, over.  Instead
I'd prefer one list: Down, down, down.

I understand searching on "a" can give 13,000+ results, so there needs
to be some limit, but I'd prefer much bigger than 20. Like say 200 or
more. Especially if you're accessing it file:, but even via http:.

I offer this small suggestion along with another compliment for how
good the Racket documentation content and system already is!