[racket] geiser evaluation not working

From: prad (prad at towardsfreedom.com)
Date: Sun Dec 26 01:58:48 EST 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:11:22 -0800
prad <prad at towardsfreedom.com> wrote:

> ok with some fiddling and re-reading i was able to get this to work.
> it puts out a
>  ,enter (file <whateverfile>)
> in the repl when i start it with C-u C-c C-z

i also found out today why i was having problems sometimes and not
others. i was running everything in server-mode on emacs, so C-u C-c
C-z would try to put different files onto the same repl.

when i run separate emacs for each file i'm working on instead of doing
the server-mode thing, it all works beautifully!

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's

Posted on the users mailing list.