[racket] status of keyword argument support in TR?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Dec 22 21:48:57 EST 2010

What's the status of keyword argument support in Typed Racket?

I found the below message from three months ago, after my Racket blew up
in the same way:

I'll have to find a way to work around this or postpone my TR adoption,
since I use keyword arguments heavily.

http://groups.google.com/group/plt-scheme/browse_thread/thread/2da648c872fc6d97

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/