[racket] question on uri encode decode

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 12:22:23 EST 2010

uri-encode only works on strings, so you need to convert to a string.
The decoding problem is caused by the the bytes to UTF-8 conversion --
that byte string isn't a valid UTF-8 string (or something). The URI
encoding functions really should work on bytes, but when they were
written a million years ago bytes didn't exist.

N.