[racket] 2htdp/image Sierpinski

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 10:08:45 EST 2010

I spent some time looking into exploiting the sharing and it gets
pretty painful and even at best, it works only when the shared copies
are translated versions of each other (sharing that goes thru
rotations or scales would not be able to effectively exploit the
sharing as far as I can see).

So I guess we're still left with some 'cache'-like thing (that freezes
the image as a bitmap and then draws the bitmap afterwards) as the
best option (although not a great one).

Robby