[racket] language settings

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 11:08:27 EST 2010

In DrRacket, version 5.0.2.1--2010-10-30(17f1230/a) [3m] viewing the language setttings, I always see the default settings. IIRC in the past the menu showed the settings of the current definitions window and even would remember the settings of a rkt file being opened anew. I would very much appreciate DrRacket to remember the language settings of each individual file. Is this possible? Is it desirable? Would it be possible to specify the settings in the #lang line?
Thanks, Jos

PS: Under windows 7 premium home, version full-5.0.99.4-bin-i386-win32.exe does install, but the installed DrRacket starts up with an error message forcing me to exit DrRacket.

Thanks, Jos

Hartelijke groet,
Jos Koot
Carrer d'Argentona 17 baixos