[racket] metacircular interpreter: macro parser ==> Re: metacircular interpreter, lexical scope, environment

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 5 13:35:53 EST 2010

Hi all -

continuing on the metacircular interpreter topic - I am now moving into
creating a macro parser, but quickly realize the disproportionate effort
required (compared to the effort so far) to come up with a macro parser for
something like syntax-rules.   Specifically, it seems that matching for
nested ellipses is quite hard to get right, and I have not gotten to the
hygiene portion yet, which appears to mean that I need my own syntax objects
that have the same symbol but are different (and yet will resolve down
lexically for ids that are in the head position).

Are there anyone who can share experiences on how to go about this "easily"?
 Thanks,
yc