[racket] Question about the double submit bug 'in the wild'

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 20:04:03 EDT 2010

It seems to me your are a bright guy. I was brilliant too, but had a lack of
social intelligence. Scientific brilliance is important, but without social
intelligence, like I lacked, things can become pretty hard. I am blaming
other people, buy I blame myself too for lack of social intelligence. It is
as important as professional intelligence in the field you want to work in.
May be we are off topic on this list, but as this list is watched by young
students too, I hope that other people may appreciate the lessons of my
story.
Best wishes, Jos

Posted on the users mailing list.