[racket] Question about the double submit bug 'in the wild'

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Aug 23 20:03:33 EDT 2010

Horace Dynamite wrote at 08/23/2010 07:25 PM:
> Was I prepared to say "Now that you've finished Sir, I'd like to
> conduct my own interview." And then confidently stroll around the
> office evaluating other employees, seeing if their motivated?

If the prospective employer isn't trying to sell you on their
organization and the work, introduce you to people, etc., and doesn't
seem receptive to questions... then I think that is actually telling you
a lot about what the job might be like for you.  Your secret interview
of them has cleverly acquired this information.

Whether or not one accepts the job, given this information, is a
separate matter.  We all have to keep an updated sense of where we want
to be and go with our careers and livelihoods, what risks we are willing
to take, what our options are, etc.  We never have perfect information,
so we have to make the best decisions we can "on the ground".

I think I've led this far off-topic for the list, so I don't plan to
post further on this thread.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/