[racket] Long compilation+launch times

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 4 09:08:01 EDT 2010

Update again:

Things are not that simple in fact.
Maybe the problem is because my project is inside an additional collection
path!

I copied the project outside the collection path, and there it takes 5s to
launch (that version was used as a comparison in the previous update, that
is why).
Inside the path, it takes around 12s-14s.

I'd prefer the project to remain in the collection path, but if that is the
cause of the problem, I can change.
Any idea of why that is so?