[plt-scheme] problems (with PLAI Scheme) on 4.2.4

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 1 17:50:48 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

PLAI is not included in 4.2.1 or 4.2.4. Your installations of the
respective versions must have different versions of the PLaneT
package, one of which must have that bug, which was previously found
and fixed.

4.2.5, which will be coming out soon, includes PLAI. In that version,
your example runs as expected:

#lang plai
(define-type Foo
 (foo (x number?)))
(foo 1)

=>

(foo 1)

I'm not sure what "freezing" experience you're having. However, in the
version in 4.2.5, I've optimized a few things.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay