[plt-scheme] a separate window for interactions

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 09:40:30 EDT 2009

I think Keiko wants to "undock" the interactions window like you can
with the search or test dialogs. That way it is possible to use
Alt-Tab to switch between rather than DrS keys.

I think the other features give you the same thing, but I don't think
this particular feature exists.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay