[plt-scheme] glitch in documentation for PLAI?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 17 18:41:33 EDT 2009

That link is supposed to be redirected through a cookie plus Javascript

  file:///Users/plragde/Library/PLT%20Scheme/4.2.1/doc/index.html

The HTML generation could be smarter, in that the correct user-specific
target is known for documents that are built via Planet. I'll look into
that change.

But I wonder why the intended redirection didn't work. Is Javascript
disabled? Or cookies? Or is the "PLT_Root.4.2.1" cookie not set?