[plt-scheme] Fluxus in PLT/drscheme 4.2.1?

From: ebellani at gmail.com (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 00:15:23 EDT 2009

Hey there guys.

I'm helping a friend of mine learn scheme through HTDP, but
he is a musician, and I think some playing around with
fluxus would be a great help.

Thing is, I'm not sure what would be the optimal way of making it work
with drscheme. I'm aware of http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=FluxusInMred,
but it seems really outdated, and the package for ubuntu 9.04 (the desired plataform in this
case) seems to fetch an older version of PLT (version 4.1.3). So, I'm looking for a more
experienced hand on this for some pointers.

Thanks for the time
--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

Someone once called me "just a dreamer"
That offended me, the "just" part.
Being a dreamer is hard work.
It really gets hard when you start believing in your dreams.
--Doug Engelbart