[plt-scheme] hide "welcome to drscheme"

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 4 11:24:15 EST 2009

I have a small screen too- I sometimes change the font and font-size
too. The worst thing is the file and function dropdown menus, along
with the preferences dialog window which is just too big for the
screen.

Cheers,
Stephen

PS too be fair the screen is only 800x480 and I think some blame is
probably with the window manager(gnome).