[plt-scheme] instructions for installing plt language from planet

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 3 09:13:10 EDT 2009

Here's the text that I use on my course site:

We will use a DrScheme package designed for PLAI in many assignments.

To install it: Open DrScheme in the Module language. Run the following program:

  #lang planet plai/plai
  "Hello PLAI!"

This automatically installs the language for the text. Please re-start
DrScheme. The language will be visible from the Language|Choose
Language... menu in DrScheme or via the language chooser at the
bottom-left. Choose the PLAI Scheme language.

from

http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay/courses/proto/330/course/#(part._software)

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay