[plt-scheme] Scheme Datalog

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 17:40:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
I was looking to use datalog in a regular scheme program in the same
way you might use SQL from scheme:
e.g. (select ((pers first-name) (pers last-name)) (pers)) [scheme-pg-Z-G-33.gif]

The following is taken from the test, but I don't know how I would
integrate it with a scheme program. (I'm thinking of a program that
reads in a set of family trees and then can tell if two  people are
related.)  Can I just start asserting and querying like this?

(define PARENT "john")
(define CHILD 'billy)
      (! (parent PARENT CHILD))
      (? (parent PARENT CHILD))

;;
#lang scheme
 (require (planet jaymccarthy/datalog:1:1/sexp))
(define test
  #'(begin
      (! (parent john douglas))
      (? (parent john douglas))