[plt-scheme] Natural numbers

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 19:40:16 EDT 2009

The term "natural number" is sometimes considered to start at 1,
sometimes 0.  In computer science, 0 is often an important case for
the problems we solve, so we include 0 in our "natural numbers".  If
you're used to natural numbers starting at 1, you could always
distinguish by saying "positive integers" or "non-negative integers"
so everyone knows whether you're starting at 0 or 1.

--
Carl Eastlund