[plt-scheme] Win32 + GNU Emacs + Quack: unable to evaluate regions

From: Elena Garrulo (egarrulo at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 05:26:11 EDT 2009

I finally nailed it down: the "culprit" is the "#lang" directive at
the beginning of the selected region, which messes things up. Sending
such directive from the inferior scheme prompt elicits the same
"misbehavior", too.

Sorry for not thinking about it before :-(

Thank you all for your kind replies.