[plt-scheme] Win32 + GNU Emacs + Quack: unable to evaluate regions

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jun 22 05:53:42 EDT 2009

Elena wrote at 06/22/2009 05:03 AM:
> whenever I evaluate a region with C-c C-r (scheme-send-region)
> and  then switch to inferior scheme buffer to evaluate expressions,
> the interpreter seems to wait for more input even when parentheses are
> already balanced. Inferior scheme was responsive before. It seems
> there is a problem regarding interprocess communications between Emacs
> and MzScheme.

Can anyone who uses Quack on Windows reproduce this?  (It works fine for
me under Linux. Quack does not officially support Windows, and I do not
currently have a Windows system.)

Elena, if Quack on Windows doesn't work for you soon, I suggest trying
DrScheme again.  PLT people might be able to help with whatever problems
you have with DrScheme.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/