[plt-scheme] Using LaTeX in Scribble

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 08:55:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have started to write the docs for my model checker in LaTeX,
however, after looking at Scribble I might give it a try.
The issue is that some parts of the docs contain examples of the
formal language I use and to display it in LaTeX I have a special mode
for the listings package. Is it possible for me to use this listings
package inside scribble or to \include a latex document in the middle
of a scribble document?

The reason for using scribble is that there's a lot of Scheme code in
there and since hopefully I might release it in Planet soon scribble
seems the way to go.

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
http://www.pmatos.net