[plt-scheme] lc-with-redex

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Jun 8 04:29:12 EDT 2009

Thanks for the conversions. I am overwhelmed by your friendly responses. I have downloaded CutePDF. Did not know there was a free
converter. The converted pdf files do not recognize links links within the document nor to local files, but I'll find a way to
circumvent that (I probably should write out the full urls)
Anyway there is now a pdf version at http://telefonica.net/web2/koot/lc-with-redex.pdf
A version with correct hyperlinks is to come today or tomorrow.
Thanks to all of you, and of course thanks to the authors who permitted me to steel and modify their material (Daniel P. Friedman,
Matthias Felleisen, Douglas R. Hofstadter) I also used knowledge and an example from Barendregt's book "The Lambda Calculus, ... "
but I have not been able to contact him.
Jos