[plt-scheme] Re: can't connect to PLaneT on Windows XP machine

From: Gregg Williams (spamme at innerpaths.net)
Date: Thu Jul 30 14:26:59 EDT 2009

It's been a while since I've been on my Windows machine (I normally
use Mac OS X), so it took a while for me to remember to escalate to
the time-honored "reboot and see if that helps" strategy. It did--I
got a different error message. That experience reminded me to try the
next step: reinstall and see if that helps.

Once I did that, downloads from PLaneT worked first time. #*@$?#&
Windows.... Thanks for checking the server; that hadn't occurred to
me.