[plt-scheme] unhighlighting previously highlighted ranges

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 29 12:38:55 EDT 2009

For now, you have to call unhighlight-range with the same arguments
you passed to highlight-range, or call the thunk that highlight-range
returns.

I've added exports for the range accessors to the framework in SVN
(but only on a branch for now, I'm sorry to say. Hopefully I'll be
able to merge it in soon).

Robby