[plt-scheme] Question about drawing to a dc<%> and intersection of shapes

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 26 20:32:30 EST 2009

At Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:18:06 +0100, Jakub Piotr Cłapa wrote:
> Don't worry, as much as I would love to
> see some discussion (and explanations) about the emerging stuff I think
> everybody here perfectly understand that writing distracts from doing
> useful work. :)

:)

Ok, I'll admit it: I've started experimenting with a re-implementation
of MrEd (no API re-design) to move it to a more modern foundation, such
as using `scheme/foreign' instead of C++.

We'll see if this goes anywhere. I reserve the right to reclaim my
sanity and abandon the attempt.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.