[plt-scheme] Question about drawing to a dc<%> and intersection of shapes

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 19:18:06 EST 2009

On 1/27/09 12:36 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
> Sorry I probably should not have opened my mouth... This is all still
> a ways off and I supect the answer is "wait and see how it goes" but
> maybe Matthew already knows enough to say more.

I have great respect for Matthew work and I believe he will do a great
job designing this whether he chooses to discuss his ideas on this list
or not.

About you opening your mouth: Don't worry, as much as I would love to
see some discussion (and explanations) about the emerging stuff I think
everybody here perfectly understand that writing distracts from doing
useful work. :)

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa