[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 26 08:32:04 EST 2009

It's not negative. It's a public discussion of science.
As far as that is concerned, you need to help your friends
find possible holes in their argument (so that their not-so-friendly
partners in science don't discover them and) so that we know
what they find is valid.

In this spirit, I have been thinking about a different tool
that's widely used in social sciences:

  a self-assessment that's correlated
  with grades on tests and projects.

I conjecture that it would be effective as a preliminary
test AND it may help you find out whether logging keystrokes
is the right tool.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.