[plt-scheme] Issue in ver-4.0 with mutable pairs

From: Vinay Sachdev (vinay.sachdev at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 06:38:34 EST 2009

Hi,
 I am not able to create table or hash-table in r5rs.

(define tbl (make-hash-table))
 Its giving error "unbound identifier in module".
 In the help also i am unable to find it.
 Can you please tell me how to do this. Or there is
 way to access mzscheme library in r5rs.
 Also how to  access all documentation for r5rs, since
 i am using this as module lang.

Thanks and Regards
Vinay sachdev

--