[plt-scheme] Learning PLT-Scheme - HTDP

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 04:00:44 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Willi Schiegel
<willi.schiegel at bccn-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> following the discussions in this list about learning PLT-Scheme I
> learned that one of the best ways to start learning is with HTDP. So I
> skimmed through some chapters to find out whether I would understand it
> with my little C programming background. But the problem for me is that
> there are no solutions to the exercises (only for teachers).

A great many people study HtDP on their own, and ask questions about
the exercises either on this list, or on this group:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/study-htdp

which was created specifically for people going through HtDP.  I
imagine that, as a motivated adult student you'd make good progress on
your own.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.