[plt-scheme] Learning PLT-Scheme - HTDP

From: Willi Schiegel (willi.schiegel at bccn-berlin.de)
Date: Tue Jan 20 02:59:17 EST 2009

Hello,

following the discussions in this list about learning PLT-Scheme I
learned that one of the best ways to start learning is with HTDP. So I
skimmed through some chapters to find out whether I would understand it
with my little C programming background. But the problem for me is that
there are no solutions to the exercises (only for teachers). I as a self
learner would like to know whether I am on the right track with my code
and whether there are more efficient and/or elegant ways to solve a
problem. So is there another recommended learning resource with
solutions to exercises?

Thank you very much.

Greetings,
Willi Schiegel