[plt-scheme] PLT projects waiting for contributors?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 7 16:02:51 EST 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Sigrid Keydana wrote:

> So my question is, are there any PLT projects that need contributors
> (and can afford taking in people who are not so experienced yet)?
> In fact something like the above - compiling for the JVM - would
> really
> interest me, but I'd be curious for any suggestions!

Sigrid, Sam is about to release a call for contributions to
Typed Scheme, a subproject of PLT Scheme. The idea is to
create adapter modules for existing untyped libraries and/or
planet packages so that Typed Scheme programmers can exploit
the whole language easily (not write these things on their own
all the time).

On occasion there are other such calls for help. Just keep
your eyes and ears open.

PLT needs your help and wants you! -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.