[plt-edu] Re: [plt-scheme] behaviour of void?

From: geb a (geb_a at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 20:37:05 EST 2009

Yes, the focus is on htdp with advanced students working on projects that use programming in other disciplines.  I really believe that computer science should be central to a strong technical background.  In fact, a computer science student should be able to compute circles around any other student.

Dan Anderson