[plt-scheme] Web programming .

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 22:12:00 EST 2009

hi:
> It is ze most powerful tool on ze PLaneT.
>
> Start here:
>
> http://docs.plt-scheme.org/continue/index.html
>
> Use this as reference:
>
> http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/index.html

Yes, it's  pretty useful and enjoyable to do web programming in plt
scheme.  But I just wonder any plan to continue to extend the powerness
of Plt scheme web framework ? Like provide XPath select support in
current HTML template system which I've been using  in  Genshi ( a
python template component used in Trac (trac.edgewall.org) ? thanks .

Nevo