[plt-scheme] Can anyone give me some help on running Untyped "Smoke" testapp?

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 7 12:07:35 EST 2009

Nevo wrote:
> Btw, may I ask when possibly would you put "Smoke" into planet ?

We haven't released Smoke yet for a few reasons:

  - the API has been in a lot of flux (less so recently);
  - nothing is documented;
  - there are one or two fairly fundamental features that I want to change.

I'm not really comfortable about publishing Smoke in its current state, but I've been saying that for about a year. If we can resolve the key problems like adding basic docs and fixing the major behavioural flaws (I can think of two big ones), then I'd be totally willing to push it out.

Or maybe we should just stick it on PLaneT and write "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" on the top in magic marker :)

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.