[plt-scheme] Embarrasingly basic GUI question

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Wed Aug 12 03:03:10 EDT 2009

There is a wiki with a set of Gui programs, but the are mostly pre v4,
and no longer work from memory.  As a starting point they may be ok if
you remember they complemented the v3 'help desk', and are not
comprehensive in their scope. (schemewiki I think - I don't have the
address on hand)

A good section would be subclassing the various primary objects;
frame, editor-canvas, snip. I should be able to find some simple
examples If you need them.

Stephen