[plt-scheme] arglist-on-space?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 10 20:50:41 EDT 2009

For the arguments, DrScheme doesn't really do that (altho, as always,
patches are welcome), but th next best thing is to hit f1. That'll
send you to the docs, searching for whatever is around the insertion
point in the editor.

For the other, you have to run check syntax first and then you can
jump directly to the definition of any function (no matter where it is
defined-- check syntax re-uses the compiler to get its lexical
information so you can be sure you're jumping precisely).

Robby