[plt-scheme] Macro practice

From: Tim Wawrzynczak (inforichland at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 24 12:32:16 EDT 2009

Honestly, if you really want to see the power of macros, look through Paul
Graham's 'On Lisp.'  Granted, it's written from the perspective of Common
Lisp, but the general idea is applicable to most Lisps.  Some things won't
work, b/c I dont' believe Scheme's hygienic macros even allow variable
capture, but overall it's an excellent treatise on Lisp macros.

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisp.html

Tim