[plt-scheme] HTDP Exercise 9.5.7

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Apr 13 13:44:00 EDT 2009

In my unsuspectingness I did not conscientially realize that a complete answer was posted. Therefore, and because I am just a
visitor of this list and do not have any authority on this list, I did not yell about it. In my answer I should have erased that the
scheme code from the original message. My apollogies. Please note that my answer is just a hint.
Jos