[plt-scheme] HTDP Exercise 9.5.7

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Apr 13 12:57:59 EDT 2009

If you want one pass through the list of prices, you can do so with one single auxiliary function. First consider how many arguments
that auxiliary function should have?

Later you will learn (at Intermediate student level, section 3) how to write function average as a oneliner, but as for now you dont
have all tools yet (and with good reason, mho)
Jos