[plt-scheme] Typed-Scheme Memory Issues

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 8 05:25:15 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> It might still be worth examining why TS uses so much memory.
> Type checking should be linear in space in the source code,
> though I suspect that this is not quite true when you use
> unions and other commutative/associative things that require
> extra work. But, type checking 3000 lines of code should
> never use 2GB. -- Matthias

It seems it doesn't take that much space (if you use mzc)...
I guess there's something wrong between typed-scheme and drscheme.
Let me know what kind of debug I can provide to aid in your search for
a problem [I have no problems in sending you the files I am working
on, if you wish].

Cheers,

Paulo Matos